Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Joy of Commuting

Well, I'm sure that after my last two posts, everyone was sure I had died tragically using my new form of transportation. But, happily I can report that I am still in the land of the living and have just been too busy to post.

Thought I'd drop of quick post to advise anyone in the area to be careful...cause I commuted by moto today! And it was both a blast and nerve racking all at the same time. The worst part by far was passing by the local high school. I was more nervous about being rear-ended by some student who wasn't paying attention than I was at any other part of the trip.

All it all though, its a nice commute. The weather has been so beautiful recently and it was so nice to ride in cool temps. We'll see how the afternoon commute is though, with the heat.

I did get all my gear so I'm a lot more protected than a lot of other riders on the road. A couple of shots of it: jacket hanging, pants in the top of the cabinet, and the helmet on top.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

nice accessories, bro.